First 4 Questions and explanations are free. There are more than 50 Mcqs on this page. Be a premium member to see all.
Q) In acute pancreatitis all are true except :
1) Amylase is more sensitive for first 5 days than lipase
2) S. lipase remains elevated for a longer time
3) Amylase levels not included in definitive diagnostic criteria of acute pancreatitis
4) Amylase levels may not be elevated in 19 % of patients
2. Most common indication of surgery in Crohn's disease
3. Not used in steroid refractory severe Ulcerative Colitis
4. All the following Tumor marker prognostic in unresectable colorectal cancer except ?
50 more Questions, if you are logged in as a Premium members