NEET 2019 - General Surgery Q1-20
Q1 A person undergoes renal transplant 10yrs back. He presents with fever weight loss and chest CT showing nodules and mediastinal lymphmodes, most likely organism responsible?
b) Ebstein Barr Virus
Q2. In Intra op Air embolism which position the anesthetist turn the patient to
Ans Left lateral with head down
Q3.Regarding succinylcholine all options are correct except?
Q4) ETCO2-PaCo2 Nomal value?
Q 5) question on Dermoid cyst with CT image
Implantation Dermoid or
Q6) Chovstek sign with normal calcium seen in
Q9) Thromobelastography true is
1. External pathway only involved
2. Internal pathway invovled
3. only platelet function is seen
4. Viscoelastic properties
Q10) Question on clinical features of zenker diverticulum and Killian's dehiscence with image
Clinical features of Zenker
Q11 ) which is one of the criteria for diagnosis of gastric lymphadenopathy
a. mesenteric lymphoadenopathy
b. hepatic involvement
Q12) What is not true about warfarin therapy
1. Stopped 3 to 4 days before surgery.
2. Vit k is used for short term reversal
3. Heparin Should be used as bridge therapy
Vit K is used for short term reversal
13. which of the following oral hypoglycemics stopped in lactic acidosis