Your role on the site
Membership is granted to you on the assumption that, you are preparing for surgery exams and will use the content of website for personnel use only. If you wish to copy the contents for personnel or monitory gains , you understand that you can be persecuted under the law under the following circumstances
- If you copy questions and contents from the website
- If you joined the website for any other purposes
Safety on the site
2. This site uses only Level I security and is not a very secure site, neither do I claim it to be a very professional site so if you want/do not want to join it, its your decision. It is liable for data hacks (your email and name) and again I will not be responsible for same
3. This website does not store any credit card/debit card information. All international transactions are through a third party company. We only need your email for registration.
4. The app does not require any sensitive information, only the user name and password, you use on the site.
5. The app does not use or see your contacts, camera etc
6. Members can have their membership terminated by informing at email@example.com
7. This website is created for the sole purpose of writing New MCQS and answering them from standard textbooks of surgery
Who owns this site
Dr Gaurav Sood (MS, DNB GI Surgery)
Email : adamattheratemcqsurgery.com is my professional email through which I manage this site
This site was created in 2007 and aims to provide surgery MCQs with answers and explnations to its members
Comments, Images and Video uploads
By default are Blocked to prevent spam
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
I use addfreestats to determine user behavior on the website
It tells me about the page from which you enter the website, time spent, no. of pages seen on website, your browser and your exit page
This data is used to make the content better for user experience